When should you start dating again after a divorce or the end of a long term relationship? There is no right or wrong answer to this question, but this will help you consider the emotional issues that accompany being newly single.
1. What are some activities that you would enjoy on a date, but not by yourself or with a friend?
2. Do you have newly single friends who can give you advice on dating?
3. What are some important charactistics of a person you would consider dating?
4. Can you think of a reason that you are not yet ready to date?
5. What wouold be some difficult issues for you to deal with when you date again?
6. Are there specific dating or relationship skills that you need to work on?